Re:virus: Meditations on Involuntary Celibacy

From: elvensage (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 13:06:57 MDT

    Alrighty, I\'m going to put my input on this one. First off, I beleive you should listen to Kaltor on most the things he has said. Good advice Kal-man.

    Next, I\'ve had these problems myself. I\'ve had a lot of relationship problems. When I started getting into relationships I was mich like Jon. I was so worried about doing everything right, and I was so worried about what she thought of me. And these relationships were horrid in the end. Then something struck me a couple years ago, and I gained the confidence of a man that had just slept with 8 women... at once. I dunno why, it just happened. And this is when things started getting good for me. See the more confidence you have in yourself, if you should have that confidence or not... the more confidence others will have in you. The funny thing is, when I started picking up women, I gained even more confidence... and well, I\'m a happy person now days. I used to be very depressed and suicidal... you should see the scar on my chest from an atempt *puts away his sword*

   I think the best advice I read so far was roleplay. Even if you pick up some woman that you wont stay with, or even know it... you get that experience. It\'s like going to a new job. When you first get there, you\'re a bit nervous and might ask if everything you\'re doing is alright. But after an amount of time, and experience it becomes a second nature.

\"If I can speak for every guy here...guys, if you could blow yourselves, ladies, you\'d be here alone tonight...
staring at an empty stage\" --Bill Hicks

----
This message was posted by elvensage to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=25338>