RE: virus: Meditations on Involuntary Celibacy

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 19:25:14 MDT

[Elvensage]
    Alrighty, I\'m going to put my input on this one. First off, I beleive
you should listen to Kaltor on most the things he has said. Good advice
Kal-man.

[Kalkor]
Hmmmmm, not so certain am I... each man is different, and each woman is
different. Some of the things I mentioned in my role-play suggestion are
specifically geared to drive her away. Anyone notice which ones they are? I
do now, and wish I hadn't suggested them.

The point, however, was the confidence angle and the lack of importance
placed on sexual congress.

Also, Daemonikan, thank you so much for that site, the DJ Bible one. Been
reading some things by Pook on there, and you know what? He sounds like a
Virian too ;-}

I went to a party this weekend. For the first time in my life I had an
entourage! I had beautiful women clammoring to annoint me with aphrodesiac
oils.

HOW??? you might ask. Well, as I mentioned, Pook sounds like a Virian. Some
of the things he suggests I have already been teaching myself to do(in my
pursuit of rational cognition, self efficacy, "level 3"(hehehe Hermit),
whatever labels you wanna put on them), some are so much a part of me that I
would be unable to change them if I wanted to, and some made so much sense
and were so far from what I've BEEN doing (which I already know doesn't
work) that I just had to try them.

In just one week I've had people that know me very well tell me that I LOOK
better than they've ever seen. I FEEL better. I AM better. Everything kinda
clicked together the other day. I'm having fun ;-}

Kalkor