Re: virus:Infection and Neosporin

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 17:48:01 MDT

[ben] Beleive me, Ir ead them both start to end.

[ben]The JfJ piece is a long string of quotations and historical 'factoids'
with little or no backing context

[ben] I'm just not convinced that the JfJ article is much better. So far,
I've only read it, not any of it's source material. Some of the source books
were already on my list, and have been "bumped up" as it were. Even so, the
source material isn't neccessarily trustworthy either is it?

[ben] Anyone ever been in the position where you are embarassed to tell
strangers your name? Yeah it can make you irrational after a while...

[Mermaid]I suppose you are trying to communicate something useful with the
last sentence? Anyways..moving on...below is the list of the contributors to
the Jews for Justice article.

1.Marcia Kunstel and Joseph Albright.

2.Ilene Beatty.

3.Edward Said.

4.John Quigley.

5.Rashid Khalidi

6.Don Pertz

7.Sami Hadawi.

8.Ahad Ha'am.

9.Benjamin Beit Hallahmi

10.People Press Palestinian Book Project.

11.David Hirst.

12.Noam Chomsky

13.Mahatma Gandhi

14.President Harry Truman.

15.Benny Morris.

16.Simha Flapan

17.Norman Finkelstein

18.Peretz Kidron

19.Erskine Childers

20.Ilan Pappe.

21.Moshe Dayan

22.David Ben Gurion

23.Israel Shahak

24.Livia Rokack

25.Allan Brownfield.

26.Betty Jane.

27.Dr.Samir Qouta.

28.Paul Findley

29.Rabbi Judah L. Margnes

30.Martin Buber.

31.Boas Evron.

32.Tom Segev

33.Prof.William Rubenstein

34.Morris Ernst

35.Menachaim Begin

36.Moshe Sharett

37.Human Rights Watch Report.

38.B'tselem

39.Benjamin Beit Hallahmi

40.Ze`ev Sternhell

41.A.S.Khalidi

[Mermaid]I counted at least 20 people whom I was able to recognise by their
work, deeds, words or through history. Some of them are alive and some of
them are dead. They belong to different belief systems and religions. As far
as I know, none of them are quoted for their works of fiction. I can see why
the Jews for Justice article is far superior to the spam and why it is based
on facts.

[Mermaid]However, I do understand what you mean. It is not fair to expect
from you the recognition some of the authors deserve when compared to the
spam appeal when you are obviously not familiar with the works of some or
most of the above authors. All words are not equal to everyone. The value of
words and their meanings depends on who receives them even IF they read
every scrape of paper from beginning to end. Thank you for making that clear
to me.