Re: virus: Eugene Leitl disses Hermitish markup

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 18:24:28 MDT

[David Lucifer]Message sent to Extropians mailing list:
http://www.extropy.org/bbs/index.phpboard=61;action=display;threadid=51564

[Samantha Atkins said]What do you mean by "their chosen style of
communication"? Do you think all of them chose it or even the majority
agree or do they simply put up with it?

[David Lucifer responded]I can't speak for the lurkers, but the community
participants develop it collaboratively.

[Mermaid]Oh yea? Is that why its called 'Hermitish markup'?

http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=31;action=display;threadid=11526

[Mermaid]In other news, Hermit banned me from #virus chat because I penned
this post to Kalkor.

http://forum.javien.com/XMLmessage.php?id=id::EQ5ccD5L-HShp-ezgS-Nkci-biAMGk54AS9H

A-Kill. Auto killed on entry. Permanent Ban. Because he didnt like what I
write in this list to whomever I like. Whats next? Banning "members of CoV"
because they dont agree with him?