Re:virus: Abuse of power or playful bickering?

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 18:54:44 MDT

    As an "abuse of power", I'm going to have to agree with Hermit on this one: they both had the power necessary to do what was done. However, I will stand by what I said it was in the channel:

    [17:14] <KalGone> it was an unwarranted personal attack as far as I can tell
    [17:14] <KalGone> improper use of the #virus channel

    I think Zloduska's suggestion has merit, but I wouldn't stop the construction of your law, Elvensage... it may come in handy down the road, for instance in situations where someone with more IRC power bans someone with less IRC power for a personal reason.

    And Hermit, get a thicker skin man ;-}

    Kalkor

    ----
    This message was posted by Kalkor to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29203>