Re:virus: Abuse of power or playful bickering?

From: Hermit (virus@hermit.net)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 18:57:58 MDT

    Elvensage, I don't know what or who is is gnawing at you.
    I recommend that you read the VirianPolicy section on the whiki if you would like to take this further.
    There are proposed mechanisms there which are intended to deal with these issues.
    Before you begin you will need to explain exactly what power you are refering to and exactly how you see it being abused.
    Naturally if you wish to turn this into a formal issue you are welcome to do so.
    However I would notice that you are in fact not adhering to the formal process yourself, and that in the event that formal action is sought that I too will be seeking formal action against Mermaid.

    Have a wonderful day.

    Hermit

    PS Z, you have the right of it I think.

    ----
    This message was posted by Hermit to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29203>