virus: Re:Virian Fitness Boot Camp

From: michelle (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 14:03:10 MDT

    Here's my end of the week update---

    I've lost three pounds since last Monday, and have successfully doubled my workout schedule! I've been getting in six workouts a week - three lifting, 2 circuit classes and a run.

    Changed my diet to all fruit before workout/Atkins after workout - seems to be working well. Lots more energy! The theory is to avoid digesting while lifting. Today I got a 174# bicep cable curl, which is my best yet, so it's certainly not hurting anything. On days that I don't work out, I don't eat the fruit - it's Atkins all day.

    I also just recently bought a discus by mail order and am looking forward to seeing how far I can huck it after all these years - I only threw it for one season in high school...

    How's everybody else doing?

     :D
    MA

    ----
    This message was posted by michelle to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29265>