virus: CoV...

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 16:25:34 MST

    So I told my friend that I was a member of a new religion. Then she asked
    me the name. I said "Church of Virus" and she said "You'd think they could
    have come up with a better name.

    At first I thought this was a problem.

    But then I realized that this was OK.

    I mean, the religion isn't much without the website, you know? It's the
    conversation that's the important part.

    Relizing that, I've stopped trying to proselytize except via the web.

    And my new way of telling people about it is that unless they actualyl go to
    the site, sign up and start talking, then they won't really understand it.

    Hehe.

    Speaking to that, I was thinking that we should have

    - strict rules against spamming to promote virus.lucifer.com
    - reputation points for refering members

    - Erik