virus: ImmInst Book Project

From: David McFadzean (david@lucifer.com)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 10:07:17 MST

    I've received a personal invitation from Bruce J. Klein to contribute
    a chapter to the Immortality Institute's book project>> http://imminst.org/book/

    I think this would be an excellent opportunity to spread some CoV memes,
    so I would like to open the discussion here on the list and tonight in
    the weekly chat on defining a CoV position on immortality.

    Is immortality desirable? feasible? probable? inevitable? If not true
    immortality, then how about longevity (120+ years) or superlongevity (1000+ years)?
    What are the costs and benefits? What are the best ways to approach it?
    Which groups are headed in the right direction? Which groups do we oppose?

    -- David Lucifer