virus: Re:Virian Fitness Boot Camp

From: Lukian The Wizard (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 08:08:28 MDT

    [quote from: Mermaid on 2003-09-25 at 08:37:39]
    One way to prevent nail biting is to dip your nails into something that is awfully unpleasant to taste...i dont remember what was used, but that was the same technique used to stop thumb sucking in bigger children.

    I believe it's a mixture of vegemite, chicken poo and some liquid for applicability (water should work)

    anyway I'm joining to boot camp a lil late ;)

    I'm sick of pimples which seeming come and go, and the only thing I can link it to is the fact that I normally shower in the morning rather than night.
    So I'm going to start showering at night from yesterday, and also to make sure I eat at least lunch and dinner everyday, sometimes I skip lunch, and I'm not much of a breakfast person, but I'll try my best there too :)

    ----
    This message was posted by Lukian The Wizard to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29265>